Add more dates to an existing series
This article explains how to add more races or events to an existing series.
If you have already scheduled a series and need to add more race or event dates, you can do this in one of two ways, depending on how you originally scheduled the series:
Series Selected from Race Organiser
This applies if you selected a series from a race organiser but didn't schedule all of the events when this was set-up.
- Go to the Schedule page and click Schedule Event;
- Search and select the race organiser;
- Search and select the Series;
- You will see any date that you have not yet selected in the date section - select the ones you want to schedule and click 'Schedule Event';
- Invite your crew on the next page as usual (these crew will only be invited to the new event dates you just added).
Now when you go to any Manage Event page for that Series, you will see the new dates you've scheduled listed at the top.
Series Entered by You
This applies if you created a Series by typing in all of the details manually.
- Go to your Schedule page and click Manage Event for any of the existing races or events in the Series;
- Click Edit Series
- At the bottom of the edit series page you will see a button to '+Add another date'
- Click this button and then enter the date and start/meeting times - you can add as many more dates as you need, use the 'x' button to delete a field if you add too many;
- Once you've added all of the new dates & times click 'Update Series' to save these;
- finally you will see the 'Invite your Crew' page - select the crew you want to invite to these additional dates and click 'Invite to Event(s).'