How to manage your sailing schedule
This article describes how to manage your sailing schedule in MySail.
The schedule features help you easily schedule races, regattas, training days, boat work, social events and more, and invite your crew. You can also view any races and regattas that you have been invited to, and advise your availability.
On your Schedule page you will see a list of upcoming events that you have scheduled or been invited to.
These are ordered by event date, with your next upcoming event shown first. You can filter by yacht, response and more using the filters at the top of the page.
The 'My Event' tag shows that it's an event you have scheduled on your yacht. For these events you will also see a 'Manage Event' button to view and edit event details.
For events that you have been invited to attend by someone else, you'll see a 'View Event' button. This opens a read-only version of the event management page.
Event Management Functions
As a yacht owner or manager, you have access to the event management functions.
These functions enable you to:
- Schedule a new race, regatta, series or other event;
- Edit or cancel the race or event;
- Invite crew to your event;
- View crew response and assign positions;
- Set event visibility (this controls what your crew can see in the Event Details page);
- Advertise to find new crew for an event;
- Message event crew;
- View crew details including emergency contact, sailing and qualification details.
Need More Help?
Click here for more help on how to manage your Sailing Schedule.