How to add someone to your crew list from their profile page
This article explains how you can invite someone to join your yacht's crew list using the +Add Crew button in their Crew Profile.
Once you find someone to join your team through MySail's crew search page, you can easily invite them to join your crew list using the '+ Add Crew' button in their crew profile.
Just follow these steps:
- Navigate to the profile of the crew you would like to invite and click the Add Crew button (you need to be logged in to do this).
- You'll see a screen asking you to confirm that you want to add the crew member. Click 'Confirm' to send the invitation. We will send an email to the crew member asking them to Accept or Decline this invitation.
- You will then see a second screen confirming this has ben sent, and asking if you'd also like to invite the crew to join any of your scheduled upcoming events.
- Click Select Events to invite the crew member along right away, or Not Now to finish the process without inviting them to any of your upcoming races.
- We’ll let you know once the crew accepts or declines your invitation.
Note: It’s a good idea to message the crew before adding them to your crew list, to make sure they are interested to join your team and to give them context about your yacht and program.